Volkswagen will retain Sebastien Ogier, Jari-Matti Latvala and Andreas Mikkelsen for its factory World Rally Championship team into 2015.
The WRC's dominant squad had been in protracted contract renewal negotiations with world champion Ogier in particular, but announced new deals with its trio of drivers just before shakedown for this weekend's Rally of Spain.
Team boss Jost Capito said: "We currently have the three best rally drivers in the world on our books.
"Continuity is an important factor in any success in motorsport, and I am delighted to have been able to extend our cooperation with Sebastien Ogier, Jari-Matti Latvala and Andreas Mikkelsen.
"Together with their co-drivers, all three are an essential part of Volkswagen's overwhelming success in the World Rally Championship, and we are sure that we will enjoy much more success in the coming years with this team."
All three drivers have been part of the VW programme since it began, with Ogier and Mikkelsen spending 2012 testing the Polo R WRC while competing in Super 2000 Skoda Fabias, and Latvala moving across from Ford for VW's competitive debut last year.
VW has won 20 of the 24 rallies it has contested with the Polo, and has already secured both the 2014 manufacturers' title and the top three positions in the drivers' standings - although the battle for first place is still being disputed between Ogier and Latvala.
"Renewing the contract with Volkswagen is a completely logical step," said Ogier.
"The best team with the best car - there was no reason for me and [co-driver] Julien [Ingrassia] to want anything but what is far and away the best opportunity to battle for wins and world championship titles.
"I am very pleased that we will continue to work with this team, in which we feel so comfortable and with whom we have enjoyed our greatest successes."
Follow the Rally of Spain as it happens throughout the weekend with AUTOSPORT Race Centre Live, starting at 7.30am UK time on Friday