MotorSport Vision has announced it will allow spectators to attend race meetings from as early as next weekend following the resumption of on-track racing.
Since March all UK sanctioned events had been suspended by the national governing body, Motorsport UK, until the end of June due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Racing is to resume once again this weekend albeit behind closed-doors, but MSV has already announced plans to let spectators into its five race circuits from as early as next Saturday, 11 July.
A statement on the company's website said: "In line with latest government guidance, MSV is very pleased to announce that day visitors will be able to attend race meetings at its circuits from Saturday 11 July onwards.
"All five venues (Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Cadwell Park and Snetterton) will initially reopen with reduced capacities, and a range of hygiene and social distancing measures will be in place to ensure that visits are safe and enjoyable.
"In order to comply with guidance from the relevant motorsport authorities, visitors will not be able to access the paddock and pit lane for the time being, and no overnight stays will be permitted until at least the end of July (other than for competitors)."
Test and track days at MSV venues still only remain open to participants at the moment.
Chief executive of MSV, Jonathan Palmer, had said back in May it was unlikely that events such as the British Touring Car Championship - which begins at Donington on 1-2 August - would host full crowds for its opening rounds but that running with a limited crowd was an option.
Motorsport UK released initial guidelines concerning how motorsport can resume safely back in May and stated that it would only allow 50% of the number of event permits issued for July 2019 to be granted for July this year in order to limit the demand on marshals.