Jorge Lorenzo believes changes to Barcelona's MotoGP layout are "made for Honda" and will hurt Ducati and Yamaha in next month's Catalunya Grand Prix.
The circuit has undergone revisions since last year's round, when Moto2 rider Luis Salom was killed in a Friday practice crash at the fast Turn 12 right-hander.
MotoGP riders were switched to the Formula 1 configuration for the rest of the weekend, featuring a tighter version of the Turn 10 left-hander and skipping Turn 12 by using the chicane F1 has used since 2007.
For a longer-term solution, another chicane was built over the winter for MotoGP's use just before the Turns 14-15 complex used by F1, providing more run-off area.
Ducati, Honda, Aprilia and several satellite teams tested at Barcelona earlier this week, and after that running Lorenzo feels the change plays into Honda's hands.
"It's difficult for Ducati and for Yamaha, the Honda is much shorter and has more agility," Lorenzo said.
"They are much faster in slow corners in first gear, they turn better.
"The last sector is made for Honda, they are three tenths faster.
"In the rest of the track, we are OK. We are very similar to them."
Lorenzo's team-mate Andrea Dovizioso said that the new chicane was "not so nice to ride", but agreed the fact it's safer than the previous layout meant organisers "made the right decision".
Honda's Marc Marquez also voiced his approval for the revised track, despite the fact he was among a number of riders to crash there during the test.
"It's interesting and I think we've had many crashes there today," Marquez said at the end of Wednesday's running.
"I crashed once, a really slow crash, but also Dani [Pedrosa] and many people crashed there.
"The technique there is really different, because the circuit is one speed, one kind of corner and then completely different.
"Honestly, I like it. It's strange, but I like it."