From left to right: Wilhelm Emmerich, then Head of Repair, Hugo Heiner, then Engine Builders, Herbert Linge and Dr. Schneider. Ottomar Domnick on the site of the Reutter body shop in 1950 at Porsche 356 retrospective

shares
comments

About this photo

Date taken Jun 13, 2018
Series Le Mans
Event Porsche 356 retrospective
Sub-event Special event
Drivers Herbert Linge
Author Porsche AG