The 2015/16 Formula E finale in London is set to take place in July to avoid a clash with Formula 1's British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
While the Battersea Park round of the all-electric series retained its place on the calendar for the second season, the date for the double-header was left undecided.
It ran on June 27-28 last year but with the British Grand Prix being moved forward to June 26, Formula E CEO Alejandro Agag said the series was working to avoid a clash.
"It's not confirmed yet but it's looking like probably we will be able to delay it by one week, to the first weekend of July," he told AUTOSPORT. "That's our preference but we need to accommodate [other events in] the park.
"For us it's the clash with F1. It would not be a good idea.
"We don't like to clash ever but especially in the same place."
Formula E has four more years left to run on its contract to use Battersea Park as the venue for the British round, though it does contain an opt-out clause for either party.
Agag expects the venue to remain the same, though it is understood final confirmation will not come until Battersea completes due diligence on last season's round.
"We're definitely not executing it [the opt-out clause] and we don't think they will either," he said. "We hope they won't.
"There is a small minority of people who were unhappy and we're trying to make them happy.
"We respect their opinion but we think 60,000 people at the race were happy and an extra 1.9 million watching live on television in the UK were too."
The other uncertainty remaining on the 2015/16 calendar is a to-be-decided round on March 19, with Mexico City and season-one city Miami understood to have been under consideration.
Agag said the venue had been chosen, adding: "It's already done and signed. They just want to announce it at a certain date."