Promoted: Enter the Marriott sweepstake today for your chance to win exciting prizes
New members joining the Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® Program can win 100,000 Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® points, which can be redeemed for Free Night Awards at any participating Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® hotels and resorts across the world
Points can also be transferred to more than 40 airlines to redeem for free flights and upgrades, or redeemed for VIP access to concerts, culinary experiences, major sporting events and more. The opportunity to win exciting Mercedes-AMG Petronas merchandise is also included.
The full prize pool is as follows:
- 100,000 Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® points
- Signed race overalls
- Signed race gloves
- One Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Bag
To be in with a chance of winning, simply join the Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® Program and you will automatically be entered.
Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® share a single, unified program with more than 6,700 hotels across 29 unique brands, including St. Regis®, The Ritz-Carlton®, JW Marriott®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Renaissance Hotels® and Courtyard®. Wherever you're going, whatever you're doing, one program will bring you an unmatched collection of hotels and experiences.
You can redeem points for Free Night Awards (without blackout dates) at any participating hotels and resorts worldwide or you can also transfer your points to more than 40 airlines to redeem for free flights and upgrades. Plus, you could get VIP access to concerts, culinary experiences, premier sporting events and more. For more information about the program click here.
Terms and conditions:
1. To enter, enroll as a Member using the following website: https://bit.ly/marriott-rewards-program
2. This competition will run from midnight Thursday 15th November 2018 until 11.59PM on Sunday 25th November 2018 (UAE time) (both dates inclusive).
3. The competition is valid for new members enrolling into the Marriott Rewards program through the enrollment form available on the landing page only. By enrolling into the Marriott Rewards program during the competition period, you are automatically entered into the draw.
4. This competition is open to legal residents and citizens of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
5. Prizes may not be substituted for cash or cash equivalents.
6. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. The four (4) winners will be selected at random.
9. The prizes are:
a. 100,000 Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® points to be redeemed for Free Night Awards at any participating Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® hotels and resorts worldwide. You can also transfer your points to more than 40 airlines to redeem for free flights and upgrades. Plus, you could get VIP access to concerts, culinary experiences, premier sporting events and more. To learn more, click here.
- Signed race overalls
- Signed race gloves
d. A Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Bag
MARRIOTT SWEEPSTAKES FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sponsor: This competition (the "Sweepstakes") is run by Luxury Hotels Management MEA Limited ("Sponsor") whose registered address is at Unit 10-30, Level 10 & Unit 11-30, Level 11 & Unit 12-30, Level 12, Central Park Offices, Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai, 213111, United Arab Emirates, and by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to these terms and conditions. References herein to "you" or "entrant" shall constitute a reference to any individual who participates in the Sweepstakes and references to "winner" shall be deemed a reference to an entrant who wins a prize in the Sweepstakes.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- This Sweepstakes will run from midnight on Thursday 15th November 2018 until 11.59PM on Sunday 25th November 2018 (UAE time) (both dates inclusive) ("Sweepstakes Period").
- The Sweepstakes is valid for new members enrolling into the Marriott Rewards program through the enrollment form available on the landing page only.
- How to Enter:There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Entrants must enroll into Marriott Rewards using the enrolment form available on the page to be eligible for the draw. Entrants must submit all compulsory details and enter the Sweepstakes through the Sweepstakes landing page enrolment form. Entry into Marriott Rewards is subject to the separate terms and conditions notified as part of the enrolment process. For more information see http://bit.ly/marriott-rewards-program.
- The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents and citizens of the United Arab Emirates and entrants must be 18 years or older at the time they enter the Sweepstakes. The entrant agrees that Sponsor may remove any entry and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant has not complied with these terms.
- Eligibility:Employees, officers, and directors of the Sponsor, and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, mandataries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these terms and to the Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- All eligible member enrolments received by 11.59PM on Sunday 25th November 2018 (UAE time) will be entered into the draw. The draw will take place on Monday 10th December at 6PM (UAE time).
- Selection of the four (4) winners: The odds of winning the prizes depend on the total number of entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Four (4) lucky winners will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries for the associated prize. The results of the random selection will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be contacted via e-mail or telephonically. If the winner does not claim their prize within two (2) weeks of the draw, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and data/usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not permitted.
- Incomplete, corrupted, or late entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Marriott Rewards account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Entrant's social media profiles must be keeping with Sponsor's image or he/she may be disqualified.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute the entrant's agreement that the Sponsor shall have the right to use the winner's name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes worldwide and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification, except where prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes prizes:
1. 100,000 Marriott Rewards points to be redeemed for Free Night Awards at any participating Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® hotels and resorts worldwide. To learn more, visit http://bit.ly/marriott-rewards-program;
2. Signed overalls;
3. Signed gloves;
4. A Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Sports Bag.
- Prize Restrictions: A prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize (or portion of a prize) becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Any and all applicable local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of a prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The Sponsor may (but is not obliged to) select another winner if the prize is not claimed within two (2) weeks of the draw; or if you become disqualified from winning.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Each prize is subject to additional terms & conditions in connection with the use and redemption of the prize.
- Any costs or expenses which you may incur, other than in respect of those items specifically included in the prize, are for your own account.
- The Sponsor is not responsible, and will not be liable to compensate you, if any mistake is made by any of the Sponsor's employees or agents in running the Sweepstakes or awarding the prize. We are also not responsible for circumstances beyond our control or for errors or disruptions in any communication systems that prevent you from being duly entered for the Sweepstakes or notified of winning.
- The Sponsor will not be held liable for any misinterpretation of the prize, rules and conditions or any specific part thereof.
- Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters arising from the Sweepstakes and that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, without notice if for any reason including but not limited to compliance with any applicable laws; any fraud; technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Any amendments to the terms of the Sweepstakes will be published on our Sweepstakes landing page or in another appropriate medium and any such publication will form part of these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them. In the event of such cancellation, Sponsor in its sole discretion may (but is not obligated to) award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor, Administrator and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor's or Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate these terms; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these terms; or (b) award the prize at random from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation up to the time of the impairment.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the prize.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prize, entry, or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any promotion related activity in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. The Released Parties are not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or terrorism.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages to persons, including death, or to property arising out of access to and use of any website associated with this Sweepstakes or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from any such site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including all prizes, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- Publicity.Except where prohibited by law, the prize winner grants to Sponsor and administrator(which grant the prize winner agrees to confirm in writing on request of Sponsor and/or administrator), and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right and permission to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, entry, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes (including the announcement of his or her name on television or radio broadcast) without additional consideration, compensation, permission, or notification. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which will not be acknowledged or returned, and that Sponsor and its designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, publish, and use the entries in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine without further consideration to entrants or any third party.
- Intellectual property: The entrant acknowledges and agrees that nothing in these terms or the entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes is intended to give the entrant any right, title or interest in any of the Marriott Rewards®, SPG® and/or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® trademarks or any other intellectual property rights of Sponsor, the Administrator or their affiliates. The entrant must not use the intellectual property rights of Sponsor, the Administrator or their affiliates, and must not in any way associate himself / herself with Sponsor, the Administrator or their products and/or services without authorisation.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively by the courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms will still be applicable and in full force and effect.
Luxury Hotels Management MEA Limited and Marriott International, Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright ©2018 Marriott International. Marriott® and other trademarks and/or logos used herein are trademarks/logos of Marriott International, Inc. or other owners in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
Mercedes F1 wheel design row 'settled' but design still not used
F1 must not clip Verstappen's wings
About this article
Promoted: Enter the Marriott sweepstake today for your chance to win exciting prizes
While Mercedes struck back against Red Bull by topping the times at Imola on Friday ahead of the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix, the overall picture remains incredibly close. Despite having a possible edge this weekend, the reigning Formula 1 world champion squad is not taking anything for granted...
Mercedes may find itself leading the drivers' and constructors' standings after Lewis Hamilton's victory in the Bahrain Grand Prix, but it is well-aware that it came against the odds, with Red Bull clearly ahead on pace. Here's what the Brackley team must do to avoid its crown slipping
For too long, F1's richest teams have justified being able to spend as much as they want because that's the way they've always conducted their business. STUART CODLING says that's no reason not to kick a bad habit
It's been a tough start to Sebastian Vettel's Aston Martin F1 career, with a lack of pre-season testing mileage followed by an incident-packed Bahrain GP. But two key underlying factors mean a turnaround is not guaranteed
In 2017 new F1 technical regulations were supposed to add drama - and peg Mercedes back. STUART CODLING looks at the car which, while troubled, set the stage for the wide-bodied Formula 1 era
Three weeks is a long time in Formula 1, but in the reshaped start to the 2021 season the teams head to Imola to pick things up after the frenetic Bahrain opener. Here's what to look out for and the developments to follow at the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix
After a pandemic-hit winter of seat-swapping, F1 kicked off its season with several new faces in town, other drivers adapting to new environments, and one making a much-anticipated comeback. BEN ANDERSON looks at who made the most of their opportunity and who needs to try harder…