Win a track day at SPA with Autosport for two worth over €1500
Experience the iconic track in the best way possible
The legendary Formula 1 track of Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium is the favourite of many drivers; a simply spectacular ribbon of asphalt in the Ardennes region. You’ve watched the action on TV, now isn’t it time you experienced it for yourself? RSRSpa Premium Trackdays provide the best possible driving experience for each and every participant. These very special days allow you to drive on the track in a safe, friendly environment. It's the best way to experience the track, either in your own car or one hired from RSRSpa!
- An open pitlane format, meaning you can access the track at any time during the day – no waiting for your group to have its turn
- A limited number of entries means you can get some quality track time behind the wheel
- An emphasis on safety, with a mandatory safety briefing for all drivers.
- No restrictions on overtaking, with sportsmanlike behaviour emphasised
- Road and race cars allowed
- Full wet and slick tyres allowed
- A complimentary guided convoy track walk in the morning, led by RSRSpa CEO Ron Simons
- RSRSpa Driving Instructors available to hire with a range of languages to help get you up to speed (English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish and more)
Put simply: These trackdays are the best possible way to experience the circuit first hand.
Track day takes place on Tuesday September 18, 2018
For your chance to win, answer the following question: