Will Red Bull get its act together? Will Mercedes continue to dominate? Will all the new turbo cars just melt in the desert sun?
The second pre-season test in Bahrain promised to tell us a lot more about who is looking hot and who is certainly not with just three weeks to go until the first race of the season in Melbourne.
There are still four more days for the teams to get their acts together, but a clearer picture of F1 2014 is emerging. Here are the 10 things we learned in the Middle East this week.
THE SMART MONEY IS ON MERCEDES...
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.