SUNDAY NOVEMBER 17
The emotion was clear for all to see. Alex Lynn couldn't believe it, Prema team boss Rene Rosin couldn't either. Nor could his engineer Jean-Francois Levere. Lynn's dad, historic ace Shaun, stood proudly to one side. His boy had won the Macau Grand Prix.
"I can't put into words how I feel," he said afterwards, before posing for photos with about a thousand Chinese people. "Since I finished third last year I've dreamed of winning this race. I can't believe I've actually done it!
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.