This summer it was pretty hard to miss Sebastien Loeb's record-breaking run up Pikes Peak - except, with one thing and another on my plate, I managed to! But standing beside it, looking for the doorhandle and the way in, I'm starting to think that's not such a bad thing.
The good thing is that I've got no preconceptions. I've seen Sebastien doing a few laps of the Red Bull Ring in the wet and he looked... handy. Now, courtesy of AUTOSPORT, it's my turn. The track's dried out quite nicely. Good news, but I'm still not sure what to expect.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.