AUTOSPORT has sent Marcus Simmons and Peter Mills to Macau for the weekend to bring you all the latest news and reports from the former Portuguese enclave.
With the world's most prestigious Formula 3 race taking place, and Britain's Rob Huff on the verge of winning the World Touring Car title, there will be plenty going on.
In this rolling blog, which will be updated as the weekend progresses, our reporters will keep you up-to-date with everything you need to know.
SHINING A LIGHT ON SOME NOTEWORTHY PERFORMANCES
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.