As this weekend's final round of the Intercontinental Rally Challenge draws near, we know who's going to be champion. And we know, in all likelihood, who's going to win the rally. Congratulations to Skoda UK Motorsport and Andreas Mikkelsen.
But, here's a question for you. Two questions, in fact. Who won the first round of the IRC? And where was it?
I'll put you out of your misery. It was our very own AM... Alister McRae (in a Mitsubishi Lancer) and it was Zulu Rally South Africa in 2006.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.