The All-Inkl Lamborghini team delivered its second one-two of the Navarra weekend in the main GT1 World Championship race, though this time it was Nicky Pastorelli and Dominik Schwager who led home team-mates Marc Basseng and Markus Winkelhock after the latter pair were penalised.
With an engine change penalty incurred earlier in the weekend having dropped the Pastorelli/Schwager car to seventh on the grid, the latter had to pick his way through the pack early on, while Winkelhock pulled away in the lead.
Up to fourth after the opening laps, the Pastorelli/Schwager car then jumped the #21 Sumo Power and #22 JRM Nissans in the pitstops to move into second - which became first when the Winkelhock/Basseng car was awarded a drive-through penalty for a pit procedure infringement, a crew member having still been in the 'working' lane as the Lamborghini pulled away.
The lead that Winkelhock had built up was so great that Basseng was able to rejoin in second, and he followed Pastorelli home, keeping the Jamie Campbell-Walter/David Brabham Nissan at bay.
Bertrand Baguette and Maxime Martin's Marc VDS Ford was elbowed down the order at the start before coming back to fourth after the Peter Dumbreck/Richard Westbrook Nissan was penalised for an unsafe pitstop release.
Pre-Navarra points leaders Lucas Luhr and Michael Krumm's JRM Nissan was caught up in first-lap mayhem for the second time in the weekend, before recovering to sixth, finishing the race all over the back of the the Christian Hohenadel/Andrea Piccini Hexis Aston Martin.
Results - 36 laps:
Pos Drivers Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Schwager/Pastorelli All-Inkl Lamborghini 1h00m35.244s
2. Winkelhock/Basseng All-Inkl Lamborghini + 2.328s
3. Campbell-Walter/Brabham Sumo Power Nissan + 3.735s
4. Baguette/Martin Marc VDS Ford + 7.488s
5. Hohenadel/Piccini Hexis Aston Martin + 24.104s
6. Luhr/Krumm JRM Nissan + 24.992s
7. Enjalbert/Rossi DKR Corvette + 30.473s
8. Piccione/Dusseldorp Hexis Aston Martin + 31.773s
9. Dumbreck/Westbrook JRM Nissan + 35.573s
10. Leinders/Hennerici Marc VDS Ford + 35.974s
11. Nygaard/Ickx Belgian Ford + 53.177s
12. Bernoldi/Catsburg Sumo Power Nissan + 59.299s
13. Enge/Muller Young Driver Aston + 1 lap
Clairay/Leclerc Belgian Ford 20 laps
Turner/Mucke Young Driver Aston 19 laps
Hezemans/Verdonck Exim Corvette 3 laps