Andy Priaulx has scored his fifth victory of the World Touring Car season at Brno today.
The three-time world champion made a great start from fourth on the grid to jump reverse grid front row starters Michel Nykjaer and Darryl O'Young off the line.
Colin Turkington made an equally good start to lead from third spot, but Priaulx slipped by on the second lap and led comfortably from there on.
Turkington held on for second in the face of early pressure from Gabriele Tarquini's SEAT and the Chevrolets of Alain Menu and Rob Huff.
Tarquini ran wide on the fourth lap and fell behind Menu, who was less able to threaten Turkington.
The Italian retired three laps from the end with a mechanical failure, believed to be an injector.
Huff and Augusto Farfus were promoted to fourth and fifth, and enjoyed a great scrap in the closing laps as they passed and repassed each other.
Tiago Monteiro completed the top six, and - now that Turkington is no longer an independent - O'Young headed the class in seventh.
Yvan Muller's poor weekend continued. After failing to score in the first race when his car was damaged in someone else's accident, he could only make his way up as far as 12th this afternoon - concluding a points blank in the Czech Republic that closes the title battle right up.
Pos Driver Car Time/Gap
1. Andy Priaulx BMW 22m22.054s
2. Colin Turkington BMW +2.254
3. Alain Menu Chevrolet +3.353
4. Rob Huff Chevrolet +5.347
5. Augusto Farfus BMW +5.724
6. Tiago Monteiro SEAT +7.501
7. Darryl O'Young Chevrolet +10.212
8. Fredy Barth SEAT +11.698
9. Stefano D'Aste BMW +12.581
10. Tom Coronel SEAT +16.584
11. Sergio Hernandez BMW +19.233
12. Yvan Muller Chevrolet +20.016
13. Jordi Gene SEAT +20.555
14. Norbert Michelisz SEAT +20.837
15. Mehdi Bennani BMW +22.069
16. Harry Vaulkhard Chevrolet +23.840
17. Andrey Romanov BMW +52.309
Gabriele Tarquini SEAT 8 laps
Kristian Poulsen BMW 8 laps
Fabio Fabiani BMW 8 laps
Franz Engstler BMW 4 laps
Michel Nykjaer SEAT 0 laps
Fastest lap, Tarquini 2m12.737s