There is something of a revolution going on in Formula 1 at the moment. The young talents are rising up. They are going to run the world some day.
Daniel Ricciardo and Valtteri Bottas are part of this shift, challenging establishment thinking with consistently brilliant performances and results over the first half of this season.
Kevin Magnussen is also making waves of his own this year, but in a much quieter way. His journey, while no less important, has also been rockier.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.