Well well, we didn't see that coming did we? Of course we all did.
I am, perhaps predictably, talking about the very public break-up of F1's golden, or silver, couple, Lewis and Nico, or 'Lewco' for all you celebrity-entertainment lovers.
Monaco's never the most exciting weekend of F1 racing, but the event always comes with a certain level of entertainment, whether you're a fan of the sport, or a mechanic working in it. I always used to say the grand prix here got in the way of a great weekend, as we struggled to resist the temptation of the wild party-goers just meters away from our cramped and busy little garages. One way or another, it's never dull.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.