Whenever you're trying to make sense of something going on in NASCAR, it often helps to go and check out what Penske's Brad Keselowski is saying about it.
It's not just that he's outspoken that makes him interesting. Among NASCAR drivers, he's hardly alone in that regard.
Nor is it the fact that he's willing to take an unpopular stance if it's something he believes in. What makes Keselowski's views worth investigating are that whatever his argument may be, it's clear that he's not speaking off the cuff.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.