The curry club is back. With the success of a Formula 1 team so dependent on how its individuals come together, a great spirit within a squad can often provide the catalyst for some pretty sensational things.
Get the right collection of people in place, and the magic flows. Just look at Williams.
If you wanted to single out one team that has landed on its feet in 2014 - through a combination of hard work, good fortunes and others getting it wrong - then you need look no further than Williams.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.