Kimi Raikkonen's move to Ferrari has left fans thrilled about the prospect of an exciting battle at Maranello in 2014, but for the Finn and his new team, reality will bite at some point.
For while everyone is now enjoying a honeymoon spell, as the countdown to next season gets closer, there are four key factors that will decide if this is a reunion made in heaven or one that will end in disappointment.
So, what will Raikkonen have to do to make his time alongside Fernando Alonso a success and what could stand in his way?
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.