Two-thirds of the way through Q2 in Bahrain, the graphic indicating an imminent Paul di Resta radio message appeared on the television coverage.
The straight-talking Scot has become something of a cult figure for his direct - some might say angry - style of communication to the team over the radio and those expecting a forceful comment don't go unrewarded.
"I can't hear anything on the radio, it's just not good enough," seethed the 27-year-old Scot.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.