I have spent four of the past 11 days at Snetterton, so I'm now pretty sick of travelling up and down the roads that link London to Norfolk. But that's a small price to pay for the driving experiences I've enjoyed during the past week or so.
First up was the inaugural event for the Radical SR3 Challenge.
Radical is one of the UK's most successful racing car manufacturers, selling variations of its bike-engined sports-prototypes all over the world.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.