The Superstars International Series kicks off at Monza this weekend with another colourful and varied grid of cars and drivers.
With 12 different models of car on show from nine different manufacturers, and engineering concepts ranging from the four-wheel-drive Audis to the seven-litre Chevrolet Camaro, the competitive order is unlikely to stay the same from race to race.
Surprise 2012 champion Johan Kristoffersson returns to defend his title with a new team - Petri Corse - and a new (or at least a revived) car - the Porsche Panamera. But with competition from Thomas Biagi and ex-Formula 1 racers Vitantonio Liuzzi and Gianni Morbidelli, the 2013 season could just turn into a classic.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.