Hamilton edged out Alonso right at the end of the first session © LAT
Practice one - Friday am
Two years into its Formula 1 life, the Yeongam circuit is starting to settle in.
The city and marina that were supposed to blossom in its vicinity are still conspicuous by their absence, and the track was still extremely dusty at first (leading to tyre graining for the early risers), but it cleaned up much quicker than teams were expecting and first practice proved more productive than might have been feared.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.