Craig Lowndes completed a perfect weekend at Queensland Raceway as he made it three wins from three races to add to his double pole.
Lowndes had led throughout yesterday's two shorter races and was similarly in control in today's 65-lap event.
He could never relax, though, as James Rosenberg/Stone Brothers Ford driver Tim Slade continued his best V8 Supercars form yet to chase Lowndes all afternoon, finishing just over a second adrift.
His Queensland victories were a significant boost to Lowndes' championship hopes, as his points-leading team-mate Jamie Whincup had a nightmare Sunday race.
An air intake cover had accidentally been left on his car, forcing him to pit after the warm-up lap and start last. He then incurred a pitlane speeding penalty before fighting back to 10th, despite a last-lap collision with Rick Kelly.
Shane van Gisbergen narrowly beat James Moffat to the final podium position as the rookie scored his best V8 Supercar result yet in fourth.
David Reynolds was fifth, while Garth Tander charged through from 19th on the grid to take sixth for Holden Racing Team, just ahead of Fabian Coulthard, Alex Davison and Steven Johnson.
Results - 65 laps:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Craig Lowndes Triple 8 Holden 1h19m06.1660s
2. Tim Slade Rosenberg/SBR Ford + 1.0743s
3. Shane van Gisbergen Stone Brothers Ford + 33.9553s
4. James Moffat Dick Johnson Ford + 35.4370s
5. David Reynolds Kelly Holden + 42.7174s
6. Garth Tander HRT Holden + 46.3973s
7. Fabian Coulthard Walkinshaw Holden + 46.8949s
8. Alex Davison Stone Brothers Ford + 48.0534s
9. Steven Johnson Dick Johnson Ford + 51.3953s
10. Jamie Whincup Triple 8 Holden + 56.6776s
11. Russell Ingall Paul Morris Holden + 57.5452s
12. James Courtney HRT Holden + 57.6266s
13. Greg Murphy Kelly Holden + 59.7677s
14. Michael Caruso Garry Rogers Holden + 59.8564s
15. Todd Kelly Kelly Holden + 1m00.0558s
16. Karl Reindler Britek Holden + 1m03.8566s
17. Rick Kelly Kelly Holden + 1m07.2887s
18. Lee Holdsworth Garry Rogers Holden + 1m08.6632s
19. Mark Winterbottom FPR Ford + 1m12.1440s
20. Tony D'Alberto D'Alberto Ford + 1m12.8067s
21. Will Davison FPR Ford + 1 lap
22. Jonathon Webb Tekno Ford + 1 lap
23. Warren Luff Dumbrell Holden + 1 lap
24. Paul Dumbrell Rod Nash/FPR Ford + 1 lap
25. Dean Fiore Triple F Ford + 1 lap
26. Jason Bargwanna Brad Jones Holden + 1 lap
27. Steve Owen Paul Morris Holden + 2 laps
28. Jason Bright Brad Jones Holden + 12 laps