Casey Stoner completed his and Honda's domination of the Sepang test with the quickest time on the final day on Thursday.
The Australian, who had been fastest on the first two days, continued with his impressive pre-season form by finishing on top of the times with a lap of 1m59.665s.
Stoner finished ahead of team-mate Dani Pedrosa yet again, the Spaniard the only other man to break the two-minute barrier.
"We had a good day comparing the chassis' again and I'm happy we have made our decision on which one we'll use for the season," said Stoner. "We also tried a lot of electronics with engine braking and found improvements in a few areas, and some losses in others so we need to rectify these.
"The chassis we've chosen always behaves in the way we want it to, no matter what set-up we use, we are also able to adapt it fairly easily. So when we get to Qatar in a few weeks we'll be able to test different set-up's at the same time and get more track time on it.
"Some changes can be quite time consuming to do, so having the two bikes with identical chassis will be useful. The test here has been very productive for us, we did a long run here today - almost race distance - and gathered some key information. I'm feeling more and more comfortable on the RC212V and I can't wait to get to Qatar".
Gresini's Marco Simoncelli posted a promising third fastest time, with Andrea Dovizioso on the third works Honda in fourth to complete another dominant day for the Japanese manufacturer.
Ben Spies was the first non-Honda rider with the fifth quickest time on the Yamaha, but the American was a full second off the pace set by Stoner.
World champion Jorge Lorenzo was seventh on the the other works Yamaha, while Valentino Rossi was back in action after having to miss yesterday's session because of the flu.
The Ducati rider finished in 11th nearly two seconds off the pace after 59 laps.
Pos Rider Team/Bike Time Gap Laps
1. Casey Stoner Honda 1m59.665s 37
2. Dani Pedrosa Honda 1m59.803s + 0.138s 38
3. Marco Simoncelli Gresini Honda 2m00.163s + 0.498s 46
4. Andrea Dovizioso Honda 2m00.541s + 0.876s 45
5. Ben Spies Yamaha 2m00.678s + 1.013s 32
6. Colin Edwards Tech 3 Yamaha 2m00.966s + 1.301s 29
7. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 2m01.003s + 1.338s 48
8. Alvaro Bautista Suzuki 2m01.194s + 1.529s 34
9. Hiroshi Aoyama Gresini Honda 2m01.328s + 1.663s 48
10. Hector Barbera Aspar Ducati 2m01.346s + 1.681s 21
11. Valentino Rossi Ducati 2m01.469s + 1.804s 59
12. Nicky Hayden Ducati 2m01.469s + 1.804s 71
13. Loris Capirossi Pramac Ducati 2m01.493s + 1.828s 39
14. Cal Crutchlow Tech 3 Yamaha 2m02.034s + 2.369s 50
15. Randy de Puniet Pramac Ducati 2m02.155s + 2.490s 42
16. Toni Elias LCR Honda 2m02.410s + 2.745s 57
17. Karel Abraham Cardion Ducati 2m02.506s + 2.841s 55