Adrien Tambay has been handed a post-race penalty for his forceful move on Pascal Wehrlein in the latter stages of the DTM race at the Norisring.
Tambay crossed the line in fourth position for Audi, but only did so after making contact with Mercedes driver Pascal Wehrlein - who had been fourth - at Turn 1 on Lap 68.
The Frenchman was later demoted to ninth thanks to a 30-second penalty, which was added to his race time in lieu of a drive-through.
BMW drivers Martin Tomczyk and Antonio Felix da Costa were also handed post-race penalties. Tonczyk will be forced to take a three-place grid penalty to the next round in Moscow, thanks to contact with Gary Paffett.
Da Costa, meanwhile, was also given a 30-second addition to his race time, for not slowing sufficiently in a yellow flag zone. The penalty made no difference to his 20th place finishing position.
Revised results - 82 laps:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Robert Wickens HWA Mercedes 1h15m21.118s
2. Jamie Green Rosberg Audi +23.906s
3. Mattias Ekstrom Abt Audi +25.922s
4. Edoardo Mortara Abt Audi +32.875s
5. Pascal Wehrlein HWA Mercedes +44.788s
6. Marco Wittmann RMG BMW +46.050s
7. Joey Hand RBM BMW +47.991s
8. Mike Rockenfeller Phoenix Audi +48.803s
9. Adrien Tambay Abt Audi +1m14.661s
10. Timo Scheider Phoenix Audi -1 lap
11. Bruno Spengler Schnitzer BMW -1 lap
12. Gary Paffett HWA Mercedes -1 lap
13. Daniel Juncadella Mucke Mercedes -1 lap
14. Augusto Farfus RBM BMW -1 lap
15. Paul di Resta HWA Mercedes -1 lap
16. Timo Glock MTEK BMW -2 laps
17. Maxime Martin RMG BMW -2 laps
18. Nico Muller Rosberg Audi -2 laps
19. Vitaly Petrov Mucke Mercedes -2 laps
20. Antonio Felix da Costa MTEK BMW -2 laps
21. Christian Vietoris HWA Mercedes -9 laps
22. Miguel Molina Abt Audi -11 laps
Martin Tomczyk Schnitzer BMW 58 laps