Esteban Ocon took a faultless lights-to-flag win in the second Formula 3 European Championship race at the Hungaroring.
The Frenchman was peerless across the 21 laps, storming to a three-second lead over Prema team-mate Antonio Fuoco in the first five laps, before continuing to effortlessly eke the gap out to almost seven seconds at the finish.
The win is Ocon's fourth for the season, stretching his gap at the top of the table to a whopping 65 points over Tom Blomqvist.
Fuoco finished second, having at no point even looked like challenging Ocon.
However, he did have some company during the race, Lucas Auer never more than about a second behind in third. While Auer did make a couple of plays for second spot, Fuoco was able to respond each time, Auer forced to settle for third at the finish.
Auer's Mucke team-mate Felix Rosenqvist came home fourth, ahead of race one winner Blomqvist, the Brit unable to threaten the top four.
Gustavo Menezes finished seventh, ahead of Felix Serralles, Nicolas Latifi, and the Fortec pair of John Bryant-Meisner and Mitchell Gilbert.
As was the case in race one, drive-through penalties played a part in the result. The first to be penalised was Jake Dennis, the Carlin driver clearly jumping the start, having rocketed from ninth to fourth on the run to Turn 1.
Max Verstappen also had his race ruined by a penalty, the Dutchman running wide at Turn 4 too many times, resulting in a drive-through from fifth position. He ultimately finished 16th, one place ahead of Dennis.
Alexander Toril, Spike Goddard and Sean Gelael were also given drive-throughs for exceeding track limits, although in all three cases the penalty had no impact on the points-paying positions.
Results - 21 laps:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Esteban Ocon Prema Dallara-Merc 34m14.307s
2. Antonio Fuoco Prema Dallara-Merc +6.977s
3. Lucas Auer Mucke Dallara-Merc +7.373s
4. Felix Rosenqvist Mucke Dallara-Merc +8.294s
5. Tom Blomqvist Carlin Dallara-VW +9.449s
6. Antonio Giovinazzi Carlin Dallara-VW +12.957s
7. Gustavo Menezes Van Amersfoort Dallara-VW +13.473s
8. Felix Serralles West-Tec Dallara-Merc +25.804s
9. Nicholas Latifi Prema Dallara-Merc +26.769s
10. John Bryant-Meisner Fortec Dallara-Merc +28.559s
11. Mitchell Gilbert Fortec Dallara-Merc +29.086s
12. Dennis van de Laar Prema Dallara-Merc +30.844s
13. Felipe Guimaraes Double R Dallara-Merc +33.778s
14. Roy Nissany Mucke Dallara-Merc +34.479s
15. Tatiana Calderon Jo Zeller Dallara-Merc +34.987s
16. Max Verstappen Van Amersfoort Dallara-VW +39.234s
17. Jake Dennis Carlin Dallara-VW +40.163s
18. Sandro Zeller Jo Zeller Dallara-Merc +54.569s
19. Jules Szymkowiak Van Amersfoort Dallara-VW +54.978s
20. Hector Hurst West-Tec Dallara-Merc +59.340s
21. Sean Gelael Carlin Dallara-VW +1m01.572s
22. Alexander Toril T-Sport Dallara-NBE +1m03.029s
23. Spike Goddard T-Sport Dallara-NBE +1m05.301s
24. Michele Beretta Eurointernational Dallara-Merc -1 lap
Jordan King Carlin Dallara-VW 0 laps