Audi blocked out the top two positions in second free practice for Sunday's opening round of the World Endurance Championship at Silverstone.
Lucas di Grassi topped the times aboard the #1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro with a 1m43.134s on his first flying lap, an improvement of well over a second from the morning session for the German manufacturer.
Andre Lotterer was four tenths behind in the second Audi on a 1m43.534s.
The best Toyota TS040 HYBRID was third fastest in the hands of Kazuki Nakajima with a 1m44.097s.
Porsche was a second slower than in the morning session, Mark Webber setting a 1m45.051s lap good enough for fourth.
Nick Heidfeld put the best of the Rebellion Lola-Toyota B12/60 among the factory cars in sixth position with a 1m45.346s lap.
The LMP2 class was again led by the OAK-run G-Drive Morgan-Nissan, Olivier Pla setting a class best of 1m50.401s.
Porsche was quickest in GTE Pro, this time with Richard Lietz leading the way on a 1m50.057s in his factory 911 RSR.
That was just enough to shade Alvaro Parente in the Ram Racing Ferrari 458 Italia by two tenths.
GTE Am was led by Klaus Bachler in the Proton Competition Porsche 911 RSR.
Pos Cl Drivers Car Time Gap
1. P1 Kristensen/Duval/di Grassi Audi 1m43.134s
2. P1 Lotterer/Treluyer/Fassler Audi 1m43.534s +0.400s
3. P1 Wurz/Sarrazin/Nakajima Toyota 1m44.097s +0.963s
4. P1 Bernhard/Webber/Hartley Porsche 1m45.051s +1.917s
5. P1 Davidson/Lapierre/Buemi Toyota 1m45.329s +2.195s
6. P1 Heidfeld/Prost/Beche Rebellion Lola-Toyota 1m45.346s +2.212s
7. P1 Dumas/Jani/Lieb Porsche 1m45.583s +2.449s
8. P1 Belicchi/Leimer/Kraihamer Rebellion Lola-Toyota 1m45.844s +2.710s
9. P2 Pla/Rusinov/Canal G-Drive Morgan-Nissan 1m50.401s +7.267s
10. P2 Bradley/Howson/Imperatori/Matsuda KCMG ORECA-Nissan 1m50.703s +7.569s
11. P2 Ladygin/Ladygin/Shaitar SMP ORECA-Nissan 1m51.040s +7.906s
12. P2 Minassian/Zlobin/Mediani SMP ORECA-Nissan 1m51.684s +8.550s
13. GTE P Makowiecki/Holzer/Lietz Manthey Porsche 2m00.057s +16.923s
14. GTE P Griffin/Parente Ram Ferrari 2m00.268s +17.134s
15. GTE P Pilet/Bergmeister/Tandy Manthey Porsche 2m00.394s +17.260s
16. GTE A Bachler/Ried/Al Qubaisi Proton Porsche 2m00.570s +17.436s
17. GTE P Calado/Rigon AF Corse Ferrari 2m00.722s +17.588s
18. GTE P Bruni/Vilander AF Corse Ferrari 2m00.842s +17.708s
19. GTE A Cioci/Perez Companc/Venturi AF Corse Ferrari 2m00.929s +17.795s
20. GTE P Turner/Mucke Aston Martin 2m01.788s +18.654s
21. GTE A Dalla Lana/Lamy/Nygaard Aston Martin 2m01.793s +18.659s
22. GTE A Poulsen/Heinemeier/Stanaway/Thiim Aston Martin 2m01.885s +18.751s
23. GTE P O'Young/MacDowall/Rees Aston Martin 2m01.934s +18.800s
24. GTE A Rugolo/Wyatt/Bird AF Corse Ferrari 2m01.940s +18.806s
25. GTE A Collard/Perrodo/Vaxiviere ProSpeed Porsche 2m02.284s +19.150s
26. GTE A Mowlem/Collins/Patterson Ram Ferrari 2m02.868s +19.734s
27. GTE A Potolicchio/Ruberti/Roda 8Star Ferrari 2m02.872s +19.738s