Will Buller and Nicholas Latifi have had their time penalties rescinded from the second race of the British Formula 3 International Series weekend at Brands Hatch.
Buller has been moved back up to fourth place in the results, while Latifi takes seventh.
Both were given two penalties for track-limits infringements, the first being a five-second time addition and the second being a 30-second addition.
But both Buller's Fortec Motorsport team and Latifi's Carlin squad presented on-board video footage to the stewards, which was reviewed after the final race of the weekend.
Buller said: "There were one or two [cases of track-limits] that were questionable, but that was it and certainly nowhere near the five I was told I had done to get the penalties."
The revised result means that Buller closes the gap to just one point to Jordan King heading into the final round at the Nurburgring next month.
Revised race two results - 23 laps:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Felipe Guimaraes Fortec Dallara-Merc 30m51.983s
2. Antonio Giovinazzi Double R Dallara-Merc +2.609s
3. Jazeman Jaafar Carlin Dallara-VW +13.063s
4. Will Buller Fortec Dallara-Merc +15.279s
5. Jordan King Carlin Dallara-VW +17.290s
6. Jann Mardenborough Carlin Dallara-VW +19.918s
7. Nicholas Latifi Carlin Dallara-VW +25.390s
8. Sean Gelael Double R Dallara-Merc +27.889s
9. Tatiana Calderon Double R Dallara-Merc +38.515s
10. Ed Jones West-Tec Dallara-Toyota +44.396s*
11. Zheng Sun CF Dallara-Mugen +1m03.468s*
12. Peter Zhi Cong Li Carlin Dallara-VW +1m05.965s
13. Cameron Twynham West-Tec Dallara-Toyota +1m10.669s*
Chris Vlok West-Tec Dallara-Toyota 8 laps*
* National class