Mattias Ekstrom has been stripped of his Norisring DTM victory, giving Robert Wickens a maiden win.
Ekstrom was adjudged to have broken the series' parc ferme regulations when he was given water while celebrating his on-the-road victory.
The decision brings polesitter Wickens up to first place in an all-Mercedes top three.
Christian Vietoris is now classified second, with Daniel Juncadella getting his first podium in third.
Audi subsequently gave notice of its intention to appeal against the ruling.
Ekstrom has also been given a €1000 fine for not putting the steering wheel back on his Abt Audi in parc ferme.
Gary Paffett and Edoardo Mortara have received five-place grid penalties, suspended for two events, for their late-race crash while fighting for the podium.
Amended Results - 83 laps:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Robert Wickens HWA Mercedes 1h12m17.344s
2. Christian Vietoris HWA Mercedes +3.636s
3. Daniel Juncadella Mucke Mercedes +4.393s
4. Mike Rockenfeller Phoenix Audi +5.765s
5. Bruno Spengler Schnitzer BMW +14.437s
6. Roberto Merhi HWA Mercedes +15.948s
7. Joey Hand RBM BMW +28.552s
8. Andy Priaulx RMG BMW +32.263s
9. Marco Wittmann MTEK BMW +32.949s
10. Dirk Werner Schnitzer BMW +37.780s
11. Filipe Albuquerque Rosberg Audi +40.029s
12. Timo Glock MTEK BMW +40.221s
13. Miguel Molina Phoenix Audi +41.922s
14. Adrien Tambay Abt Audi +51.445s
15. Augusto Farfus RBM BMW +1 lap
16. Edoardo Mortara Rosberg Audi +2 laps
17. Gary Paffett HWA Mercedes +2 laps
18. Jamie Green Abt Audi +18 laps
19. Pascal Wehrlein Mucke Mercedes +18 laps
Mattias Ekstrom Abt Audi DQ
Martin Tomczyk RMG BMW 11 laps
Timo Scheider Abt Audi 0 laps