Felix Rosenqvist claimed a second Masters of Formula 3 victory of his career with a dominant display at Zandvoort.
The Swede converted pole position into the lead of the race aboard his Mucke Motorsport Dallara-Mercedes and had little trouble pulling away from the pack led by Prema driver Alex Lynn.
Rosenqvist, who won the race in 2011, was more than two seconds ahead in the space of four laps and was more than four seconds clear of Lynn when he lost over a second and a half on the 16th lap.
He had to back off when he encountered the medical car on the track and lost more time on the following lap because of excessive pick-up after going off line.
The Mucke driver was able to re-extend his lead and was nearly six seconds ahead of Lynn at the conclusion of the 25-lap race.
Rosenqvist said: "This was the perfect weekend: I was fastest in every session, took pole, the victory and fastest lap.
"I wasn't so much focused on this event before the race because it is a one-off. The car felt good from the first lap of free practice and after that there was only one target."
Lynn, who qualified third, jumped to second at the start in his Prema Dallara-Mercedes, but had no answer for Rosenqvist.
"My start was really good, but we were missing one or two tenths," he said. "Felix drove the perfect race today."
Emil Bernstorff finished third, less than a second behind after closing down his Prema team-mate in the closing stages.
Harry Tincknell took fourth after losing two places at the start with excessive wheelspin.
Results - 25 laps:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Felix Rosenqvist Mucke Dallara-Merc 39m13.600s
2. Alex Lynn Prema Dallara-Merc +5.787s
3. Emil Bernstorff Prema Dallara-Merc +6.698s
4. Harry Tincknell Carlin Dallara-VW +12.534s
5. Jordan King Carlin Dallara-VW +19.781s
6. Eddie Cheever Prema Dallara-Merc +29.274s
7. Nicholas Latifi Carlin Dallara-VW +29.874s
8. Pipo Derani Fortec Dallara-Merc +30.536s
9. Will Buller Fortec Dallara-Merc +31.491s
10. Antonio Giovinazzi Double R Dallara-Merc +34.043s
11. Dennis van de Laar Van Amersfoort Dallara-VW +35.260s
12. Michael Lewis Mucke Dallara-Merc +36.475s
13. Jann Mardenborough Carlin Dallara-VW +36.569s
14. Spike Goddard T-Sport Dallara-Nissan +40.224s
15. Josh Hill Fortec Dallara-Merc +44.219s
16. Roy Nissany Mucke Dallara-Merc +46.776s
17. Sandro Zeller Zeller Dallara-Merc +54.058s
18. Yuhi Sekiguchi Mucke Dallara-Merc +54.354s
19. Andre Rudersdorf Ma-con Dallara-VW +54.744s
20. Tatiana Calderon Double R Dallara-Merc +55.142s
21. Tom Blomqvist Eurointernational Dallara-Merc +3 laps
Sean Gelael Double R Dallara-Merc 12 laps
Sven Muller Ma-con Dallara-VW 5 laps
Lucas Auer Prema Dallara-Merc 4 laps