Paul di Resta insists he has no concerns about the identity of his Force India team-mate for the 2013 Formula 1 campaign.
The Silverstone-based team is the only F1 outfit yet to confirm two drivers for the forthcoming season.
Adrian Sutil, who partnered di Resta in 2011, and last year's reserve driver Jules Bianchi have been linked with the seat.
Sutil ended a 15-month absence from the sport when he tested the VJM06 at Barcelona on Thursday, while Bianchi tested at Jerez and will take control for the final day in Catalunya.
Di Resta said he had no preference which driver joined him at the team, and insisted the delays in confirming his 2013 team-mate did not trouble him.
"It's not my decision and it's not something I am thinking about," di Resta said when asked about the situation by AUTOSPORT.
"I know both [Sutil and Bianchi] very well. They're both good people, and they've both been part of the team for a long time.
"It's not affecting me in either way, shape or form. I'm working with my team of guys, I'm working with the same people that I've worked over the years and we're developing this car to get the best out of it."
Di Resta said he would support whatever the decision the board made, but said it was important to select a driver who would help move the team forward.
"It's all up to the board members, the key people in the team. They make the decision of who they want to partner me," di Resta explained.
"I'm very supportive of whoever it might be as long as they're pushing me on and they're a team player; that's the important part.
"The two guys that are driving I know quite well and they've been part of this team for a few years and really [that] counts."