Red Bull has vowed to attack in the final race of the season even though the world championship is now at stake.
Sebastian Vettel's runner-up position in the United States Grand Prix was enough to clinch Red Bull the constructors' championship and extend the German's advantage over Fernando Alonso in the drivers' standings to 13 points.
That gap means Vettel needs to only finish fourth in Brazil to guarantee the championship.
However, with rain forecast for next week, and the Interlagos track having thrown up some unexpected results in previous years, there remains every chance of a surprise finish to the campaign.
Red Bull boss Christian Horner said that the team would stick to its mindset of focusing just on doing the best job it can rather than getting distracted by how much is now at stake.
"We just have to approach the next race as we have the previous 19," he said.
"We have to go there, attack the weekend, and get the best out of ourselves; the car, the strategy, the drivers, and reliability.
"Anything can happen, as we have seen this season. But it is good to be going there with a lead, and we go there determined to close the job off."
VETTEL WINS THE TITLE IF:
- He finishes in the top four
- He finishes fifth, sixth or seventh and Alonso doesn't win
- He finishes eighth or ninth and Alonso is third or lower
- He finishes 10th or worse and Alonso isn't on the podium
ALONSO WINS THE TITLE IF:
- He wins and Vettel is fifth or lower
- He is second and Vettel eighth or lower
- He is third and Vettel is 10th or lower