David Fumanelli topped the times on the second and final day of GP3 post-season testing at the Estoril circuit.
The MW Arden driver set his fastest lap in the morning - setting a new GP3 track record - and then retained the top spot when rain hit the Portuguese circuit in the afternoon.
His lap of 1m30.261s was less than a tenth of a second quicker than Daniil Kvyat in the second MW Arden machine, with Tio Ellinas third fastest in the Manor car.
Lewis Williamson (Atech CRS) and Robert Visoiu (MW Arden) completed the top five in the morning session and overall, as the rain made the afternoon laptimes over 12 seconds slower.
There were several red flags during the day, after spins for Eric Lichtenstein (Carlin), Mario Marasca (Trident Racing) and Meindert Van Buuren (Atech), and technical issues for the Lotus car of Jack Harvey.
GP3 teams will be back to work next year when they begin testing the new-for 2013 car that will make its debut next year.
Pos Driver Team Time Gap
1. David Fumanelli MW Arden 1m30.261s
2. Daniil Kvyat MW Arden 1m30.353s + 0.092s
3. Tio Ellinas Manor 1m30.629s + 0.368s
4. Lewis Williamson Atech CRS 1m30.719s + 0.458s
5. Robert Visoiu MW Arden 1m30.804s + 0.543s
6. Eric Lichtenstein Carlin 1m31.018s + 0.757s
7. Jack Harvey Lotus GP 1m31.074s + 0.813s
8. Miki Weckstrom Status 1m31.109s + 0.848s
9. Alex Fontana Jenzer 1m31.262s + 1.001s
10. Adderly Fong Manor 1m31.270s + 1.009s
11. Giovanni Venturini Status 1m31.411s + 1.150s
12. Mario Marasca Trident 1m31.606s + 1.345s
13. Roberto la Rocca Atech CRS 1m31.624s + 1.363s
14. Meindart van Buuren Atech CRS 1m31.821s + 1.560s
15. Samin Gomez Jenzer 1m32.219s + 1.958s
16. Emanuele Zonzini Lotus 1m32.316s + 2.055s
17. Ryan Cullen Status 1m32.897s + 2.636s
18. Emanuele Piva Trident 1m33.364s + 3.103s
19. Steel Guiliana Carlin 1m34.125s + 3.864s
20. Sheban Siddiqi Lotus 1m35.611s + 5.350s