The final week of pre-season Formula 1 testing is always an exciting time, with teams completing race and qualifying simulations and introducing their last performance upgrades.
This year, the run sheets are very different thanks to the demands of the new 1.6-litre turbocharged V6 engines, meaning some teams are nowhere near a full race simulation and some are still running launch-specification bodywork.
But some have been able to trial upgrades and modifications in Bahrain.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.