The Martini racing stripes, and the different varieties in which they have appeared, have provided some of the most recognisable sponsorship colours in motorsport history.
Martini has appeared on successful cars in sportscars, touring cars and the World Rally Championship, as well as Formula 1.
With Williams now bringing the famous name back to motorsport, we thought it was a good excuse to pick out, in chronological order, the coolest cars from Martini's history.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.