In the second part of AUTOSPORT technical writer Craig Scarborough's four-part series on Formula 1's 2014 rules revolution, he explains the new era of energy recovery systems and why they are set to play a huge role.
In addition to the new turbo engine, energy recovery systems will become a a far greater part of the performance equation for Formula 1 cars in 2014.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.