Red Bull-Renault RB9
Strategy: 2 stops (soft/medium/medium)
On race day, Vettel was utterly imperious. Having jumped Webber at the start, he was two seconds clear at the end of the first lap and never looked back. His eventual winning margin of half a minute was pretty much built by half-distance and he could probably have won by twice that much.
On the downside, Vettel did underachieve in qualifying, which allowed Webber to pip him to pole position for the second time in three races. That denies him a perfect score.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.