Fernando Alonso's raised eyebrows said all you needed to know.
When someone asked Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali in the pre-Singapore Grand Prix press briefing whether or not the signing of Kimi Raikkonen would help lift his current number one driver's performances and motivation, those Alonso brows betrayed exactly what he thought.
Not a chance!
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.