The streets of Loutraki burned last Sunday night. And threading my hire car through a bunch of angry protestors wasn't going well. I opened my window and offered a tentative "kali spera". A thick-set fellow of six-and-a-bit feet slapped his hand on the roof, leaned into the car and glowered at me.
And then smiled.
"Rally?" he enquired.
I got the feeling rally was a good thing, so I nodded enthusiastically.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.