Porsche jumped back to the head of the lap times in final free practice for the opening round of the World Endurance Championship at Silverstone.
Mark Webber set the fastest time of the weekend so far with a 1m42.837s lap, which put him just one tenth ahead of the sister 919 Hybrid driven by Romain Dumas.
The two Audi R18 e-tron quattros were third and fourth, Tom Kristensen on 1m43.267s and Andre Lotterer on 1m43.726s.
The Toyota TS040 HYBRIDS were fifth and sixth in the hands of Sebastien Buemi and Alex Wurz.
LMP2 was again led by the G-Drive Morgan-Nissan with Olivier Pla at the wheel.
His time of 1m49.484s eclipsed Tsugio Matsuda in the KCMG ORECA-Nissan 03 by six tenths.
Ferrari broke Porsche's monopoly on the top spot on the timesheets in GTE Pro, with Gianmaria Bruni on 1m59.315s in the lead AF Corse 478 Italia eclipsing Nick Tandy in the best of the Manthey 911 RSRs by two tenths.
Sam Bird again led GTE Am in his AF Corse Ferrari with a time that put him between Bruni and Tandy in the overall GTE times.
Follow the WEC season-opening race as it happens on AUTOSPORT Race Centre Live from 11.30am UK time on Sunday April 20
Pos Cl Drivers Team/Car Time Cl gap
1. P1 Bernard/Webber/Hartley Porsche 1m42.837s
2. P1 Dumas/Jani/Lieb Porsche 1m42.987s +0.150s
3. P1 di Grassi/Duval/Kristensen Audi 1m43.267s +0.430s
4. P1 Fassler/Lotterer/Treluyer Audi 1m43.725s +0.888s
5. P1 Davidson/Lapierre/Buemi Toyota 1m43.835s +0.998s
6. P1 Wurz/Sarrazin/Nakajima Toyota 1m43.997s +1.160s
7. P1 Kraihamer/Belicchi/Leimer Rebellion Lola-Toyota 1m44.169s +1.332s
8. P2 Rusinov/Pla/Canal OAK Morgan-Nissan 1m49.484s
9. P2 Howson/Bradley/Matsuda KCMG ORECA-Nissan 1m50.115s +0.631s
10. P2 Ladygin/Shaitar/Ladygin SMP ORECA-Nissan 1m50.485s +1.001s
11. P2 Zlobin/Minassian/Mediani SMP ORECA-Nissan 1m52.124s +2.640s
12. GTE P Bruni/Vilander AF Ferrari 1m59.315s
13. GTE A Wyatt/Rugolo/Bird AF Ferrari 1m59.335s
14. GTE P Pilet/Bergmeister/Tandy Manthey Porsche 1m59.571s +0.256s
15. GTE P Holzer/Makowiecki/Lietz Manthey Porsche 1m59.667s +0.352s
16. GTE A Potolicchio/Roda/Ruberti 8Star Ferrari 2m00.311s +0.976s
17. GTE P Rigon/Calado AF Ferrari 2m00.448s +1.133s
18. GTE A Companc/Cioci/Venturi AF Ferrari 2m00.581s +1.246s
19. GTE P Griffin/Parente Ram Ferrari 2m01.103s +1.788s
20. GTE P Turner/Mucke Aston Martin 2m01.129s +1.814s
21. GTE P O'Young/Rees/MacDowall Bamboo Aston Martin 2m01.227s +1.912s
22. GTE A Ried/Bachler/Al Qubaisi Proton Porsche 2m01.259s +1.924s
23. GTE A Mowlem/Patterson/Collins Ram Ferrari 2m01.691s +2.356s
24. GTE A Dalla Lana/Lamy/Nygaard Aston Martin 2m01.707s +2.372s
25. GTE A Poulsen/Heinemeier Hansson/Thiim Aston Martin 2m02.217s +2.882s
26. GTE A Perrodo/Collard/Vaxiviere Prospeed Porsche 2m02.758s +3.423s
27. P1 Prost/Heidfeld/Beche Rebellion Lola-Toyota