The Korean man outside is not happy. The tape measure's out again. His European colleague holds the bottom of the tape. Yes, they've agreed. A quick smile and mark is made.
The location of the Hyundai Motorsport sign on the front of the Alzenau factory is set.
In a microcosm, this is typical of how motorsport's latest East-Euro alliance is working. Walking past the pair, it's hard not to be impressed with what's been achieved in the Frankfurt suburbs.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.