BMW Andretti driver Maximilian Guenther will look to defend his perfect record in the Formula E Race at Home Challenge Esports series around the virtual streets of Monaco.
The German won around the shorter principality FE layout in the pre-season test race and then in the Hong Kong and Electric Docks rounds owing to crashes for early leader and double polesitter Stoffel Vandoorne.
- More from the world of Esports
- Check out Motorsport Games and all of its exciting Esports products
- Brooks and Jobes win eNASCAR Heat Pro League openers at Homestead
- Norris grabs podium before pit clash in Supercars debut
- Jump-start penalty denies DIRT champion WRX win
- Formula E Race at Home Monaco track guide
- Vinales wins chaotic Virtual MotoGP of Spain
- How poor driving standards ruined IndyCar's golden opportunity
All 24 official championship drivers are set to compete in a bid to raise money for UNICEF's coronavirus relief fund.