Red Bull team principal Christian Horner says Formula 1 teams will trust the FIA when deciding on the Bahrain GP, but insists there are no plans to cancel the event at the moment.
The current political situation in the country has led to calls for the event to be canned, although F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone said earlier this week there were no concerns about the grand prix.
Horner said the teams will rely on the FIA to make the right decision.
And he made it clear that, as of right now, there are no reasons to believe the event will not go ahead as scheduled.
"As far as I'm aware, we're definitely going," Horner was quoted as saying by Reuters on Friday.
"We rely on the FIA, it's the FIA Formula 1 world championship, and Bahrain is one of the races on the calendar.
"They are far better placed to know what the issues are, and we trust their judgement, as we do the promoter, and we'll see how things develop. As of today there's a race committed to Bahrain, and therefore we'll be there."
The Bahrain Grand Prix, the fourth race of the season, takes places on April 22.