Stefan Grand Prix has shown it remains determined to race in Formula 1 this season, despite having no entry, after sending equipment to the first race in Bahrain.
The Serbian team has made no secret of its intention to join the F1 grid in 2010, having reached provisional agreement with the former Toyota team for technical support - which is believed to include the right to use the Japanese manufacturer's original 2010 car and engine.
And although the team's hopes of getting a late entry rests on one of the current new teams failing to make it, Stefan GP is not holding back in making sure it is ready just in case.
In a statement issued on Tuesday, the team said that it had dispatched items to Bahrain - even though all the new teams remain adamant that they will be on the grid for the season opener.
"Stefan Grand Prix...becomes the first team in F1 history who did send a 40 foot container full of equipment to the race in Bahrain without having entry for 2010 season," said a statement issued by the team.
Stefan GP has said previously that if it does not get an entry, it still plans to test throughout 2010 prior to making a push for a grid slot in 2011.