Private equity firm CVC now controls 100 percent of Formula One's interests after buying Lehman Brothers' shares.
Lehman Brothers owned a 14 percent stake in the sport, after CVC had bought the remaining 86 percent.
CVC announced earlier this week they had completed the acquisition of the Formula One Group through newly incorporated Alpha Prema UK Limited.
As part of the transaction, Lehman Brothers has an option to reinvest in Alpha Prema.
The European Commission granted conditional approval a week ago for the deal. Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone, who remains at the helm, and German bank BayernLB are selling CVC their stakes for an undisclosed price.
CVC must sell its Spanish subsidiary Dorna, promoter of the MotoGP world championship.