How likely do you think it is that Williams will win a race before the end of the year?
Jake Jones, via Twitter
Anything is possible. Williams is running at the front, the car is reliable and the team has a spring in its step for the first time in many years. And both Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa are very capable, so Williams is in a good position.
But Mercedes has really got its act together, so on top of everything I have said Williams will need a little bit of luck - or perhaps that should be bad luck for Mercedes.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.