One was once the fastest thing in Formula 1, the other is the World Rally Championship's super-dominant Frenchman.
What happens when Robert Kubica and Sebastien Ogier sit down to chew the fat? A fascinating 40 minutes is what happens. Among the highlights: one offering the other a ride in his Formula 1 car, while the other voices typically forthright views on current F1 drivers. Specifically Pastor Maldonado. And then there's the current plight of the World Rally Championship.
It's all here: uncut, unedited and utterly unmissable.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.