1 SEBASTIAN VETTEL
Red Bull-Renault RB10
Strategy: 2 stops (medium/hard/medium/medium)
On the front row for only the second time this year, Vettel deserves credit for nailing a quick lap in tricky conditions in the knowledge that he didn't have a banker to fall back on.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.