Sebastian Vettel's Red Bull returned to the garage early again © LAT
1 SEBASTIAN VETTEL
Red Bull-Renault RB10
Strategy: retired (supersoft/soft/soft/retired)
By his own admission, he wasn't quite as fast as his team-mate, although the eight-place difference in qualifying exaggerated the picture as the gap was just 0.163s in Q2.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.